One Day on Land and Sea in the Cinque Terre
Seeing the Cinque Terre villages and coastline from the sea is an unforgettable experience. Combine the highlights of our walking tours with the added pleasure of a relaxing boat tour. Please contact us to design your Walk & Boat experience. Together we will create your itinerary and activities, choosing from the following possibilities:
- visit two or three villages
- hike one of the lesser-used trails high above the Mediterranean
- do a wine tasting with one of the excellent, small-scale Cinque Terre winemakers at his cellar
- get lunch at one of the authentic local osterias for great Ligurian food and wine
- walk the back alleys and side streets of the villages
- and of course, take a private/semi-private boat tour of the coastline in a gozzo, the traditional Ligurian wooden fishing boat!
Along the way, you will learn all about the history, traditions, foods, wines, and culture of the Cinque Terre from your guide, as well as from your captain. An average tour lasts about 7 hours.